We believe in serving others. In addition to the many non-profits our members volunteer with and support, the church is strongly involved in the following efforts:
- Members volunteer as part of Adult Mission Trips. We have an ongoing partnership with churches in Dakota Presbytery on the Ft. Peck reservation.
- Love INC (Love in the Name of Christ) is an organization of forty-three Gallatin Valley churches joined together to ease the burdens of those in need. Ministries include volunteer help, a personal care pantry, a car clinic, and a clothes closet, among others.
- Family Promise provides shelter assistance and full-time case management to families experiencing homelessness here in the valley and connects families to services they need to achieve stability and independence. Four times per year, we host homeless families in our church for a week.
- Members are encouraged to bring food to donate to the Food Bank the first Sunday of every month.
- Volunteers pray for members of our wider church family as part of a prayer chain ministry.
- The Board of Deacons ministers to the needs of those in and outside of our church, including visits to our home-bound members, funeral hospitality, Thanksgiving and Easter dinner baskets, a program that gives warm coats and gloves to needy kids, emergency help and Sunday coffee service.