Children and Youth
Kids are an important part of our church. A variety of groups meet regularly to study, create, serve, worship and enjoy each other.
- Every Sunday during the school year kids, pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade, meet for Sunday school to worship, make music, learn and deepen their faith.
- The church sponsors a youth group for middle and high schoolers. The groups learn, serve others and have fun together. Past events have included building boxes as part of Family Promise’s Box City, going on retreat, and climbing the high ropes at Rockhaven.
- Youth study and grow their faith together in confirmation class, mission service and other opportunities.
- First Families and PresbyKids! Parents of elementary and younger children gather together for fun and mutual support.
- The church sponsors Boy Scout Troop 679
- Now entering its 20th year, the church is part of the Downtown Vacation Bible School every summer.
- We love the outdoors and are proud of Rockhaven, our camp and retreat center on the banks of the Gallatin River, south of Bozeman.