We meet in small groups throughout the week to deepen our faith by exploring the Bible’s message.
- Every Sunday (Sept. – May) at 9:30, members meet as part of Adult Sunday School to study the Bible, different faith traditions, and issues of the days as they work to develop their faith.
- A men’s Bible study meets every Thursday morning to study the scripture readings that our pastors will be preaching on the following Sunday.
- Presbyterian Women meets regularly in three circles to study the Bible.
- A group of women read and discuss books from a faith perspective regularly as part of the Thursday Morning Book Group.
- We promote interfaith learning at a monthly community forum held at Temple Beth Shalom, where co-pastor Jody McDevitt has been one of the four regular panelists in a program that’s nearly 10 years strong. The 2017-18 interfaith forum brochure calendar
- Additional small groups meet for spiritual growth in members' homes and other places in the community, and we provide support for new groups to form.